Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Star Durant wheel puller

In early December I posted a request for a Durant M-2 wheel puller. I now own FOUR Springfield #101-S Knoock-off pullers. The boxes say that among other makes it will fit all models of Locomobile, Star , Gray and Models 610 and 612 Durant. Size is 5/8-18.
I got a good deal on these and will sell three of them for $20.00, each plus postage. Interested?
John Parrish 541-514-5084 johnkateparrish@comcast.net

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 M-2 Four Door Sedan

Re: Star Durant wheel puller

John,
Do you have a Picture or two. I'm interested if it will fit (all?)Locomobiles. If it fits the 30 Durant 610 that would be great also. Thanks.
Lance C.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile JR-8 Brougham, 25 Loco JR-8 Sedan, 26 Loco JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

Lance,

I am not too camera savy with digitals and the computer. If you would like I will send you a puller and you can see if it fills the bill before you purchase it. Will that work?

John

I would like to purchase one of the wheel pullers. You can call me at 541-480-5615.
Thanks,
Gary

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star Touring and a 1925 Star Touring Parts car that we are trying to put together.

Gary, Lance,
One for each of you are in the mail. Enjoy.
John

Hi John, do these pullers just thread on the end of the axle and you hit them with a hammer or do they have a bolt that you turn on the end of the axle after it has been threaded on it? If they have the threaded bolt assist i would be interested in the last one. Glenn

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Star

Glen,
These are the screw-on-hit-with-hammer type.
Thanks.
John

The Durant Motors Automobile Club