Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant parts

PS
Here's the link to the wheel assembly that I have for sale:
www.MrLugnuts.net/pg
Click on "Durant wheel assembly" for the pix. Any idea what year this fits?

Where Are You From? MrLugnuts.net/pg

Do You own a car built by Durant? No

Re: Durant parts

You've got some interesting stuff out there. I like the Dodge and the Wooden box. The transmission looks like an American Ford pickup, but obviously was from an 1950s English vehicle. Might have been a truck. I wonder how it got out there? Wills was a highly admired car and almost unattainable today, too bad you don't have more of it.

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Tip of the iceberg! I'm afraid I'm a bit obsessive compulsive with antique cars and trucks. I sold the Wills St Claire axle. That Model T box is an original factory box that is designed to change a T into a pick-up. You unbolt the turtle deck and bolt on the pick-up box and viola; instant pick-up! Pretty cool...

Thats a 6 cyl wheel cap so could be 28 or 29 .Mind you the same cap was used on the 30 but bigger hub opening. Without measuring, it looks 28 / 29

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

There's a nice picture page for English Ford trucks at http://ccmv.fotopic.net/c855983.html I think they started using 'En Fo' as their trademark in about 1952, at least on tractors they did. Seems like they liked the 1936 design so well, they kept it a long time.

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club