Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Parts

Hello Everyone,
I have a front wheel assembly from a Durant. I don't know what year it is but the hub spins freely-no grinding or slop. I'll post pix on my website later today. Not sure if it's the driver's or passenger's side. I don't want to part it out and I'd like to sell the assembly for $100. Email if interested.Thx.Andy

Where Are You From? MrLugnuts.net/pg

Do You own a car built by Durant? No

Re: Parts

I hate to burst your bubble.....but there aren't $100 worth of parts there. Hubcap looks like a 29.

Dave

OK, Thanks for the info. Off to the scrap heap!

Where Are You From? MrLugnuts.net/pg

Do You own a car built by Durant? No

Andy,
Don't scrap it...someone will buy it in or around the club. 29 Durant's are around so there is a definite need for spare parts.

Ask what someone will give you for it? Money is tight but "Some money is always better than No money".

Lance C.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile Brogham, 26 Locomobile JR-8 Sedan and 26 JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 410 Special Deluxe 4Dr.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club