Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Instruction Book for 1927 Rugby, Model M

Dear friends,

Is there anybody in the Club with a pdf version of the Instruction Book for 1927 Rugby Model M, or even a printed edition. I am willing to find one.

I have just received yesterday the original manual of repairs ("Manual de Reparaciones del Rugby") sent by the guy whom I bought the car from.
It is in Spanish (which is easy for me to understand), but the printed date is 1924.
I am planning to scan it to share with others who need.
I have always believed that sharing this kind of printed material (instead of selling) is a way to help and get ourselves stronger as a group, family. This is what I do with everything of my Ford Model A.
Thank you in advance,
And hope to hear good news from you, dear friends.

Dib Franciss

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, a 1927 Rugby

Re: Instruction Book for 1927 Rugby, Model M

Hello friends,
Anybody there?
Hope any of you give me a sign about the instruction book...

Regards from sunny Brazil
Dib Franciss

pretty sure i saw a star book on ebay....regards, gary k

Gary,,,,That was just a 1924 Star Cook book!!!
Dib,,,,Check with Frank Witkowski for a copy of his Durant and Star 4 cyl Repair Manual. It was printed in 1929 and will cover your Rugby perfectly.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star C touring, 1927 Star M coupe

Hello friend Don Shilling,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.
I have just sent an email to Frank Witkowski asking for a copy of his Repair Manual.
Hope he will agree to share it with me.
I have just finished to scan a Spanish version of the "Repair Manual for the Rugby Car", for 1924 models. Unfortunately it isn't for the year of my Rugby...

Thank you once more,

Dib Franciss

The Durant Motors Automobile Club