Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A New Durant Partner Year! ~Please review your classifieds and update or delete

Hello there fellow Durantonians!
I thought I would notify those of you who are online to please review your classified ads that appear in the Durant Partner. As you know we spend a lot of money to print and post, so we want to make sure that all content is up to date, and not wasting space. :)
I will be contacting everyone who does not respond to me.
I will gladly renew or revise ads. Lets start the new year off with a more effiecient classified section!
P.S. Some members have more than one ad, please check carefully.

Where Are You From? www.oldcarlenses.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? Many :)

Re: A New Durant Partner Year! ~Please review your classifieds and update or delete

Carol,
Two ADs for Sale items in previous Durant Partner's are no longer valid or active. They should be removed.

I have bought Gary Lawling's (Tampa Fl.) Durant 4 Cyl engine last spring for my Durant 610 Deluxe sedan. Also I have bought last summer the 1926 Locomobiles and Parts listed by Ernie Jones (Niagara Falls Can.) as part of an Estate sale.

Therefore both of these ADs can be removed now from the next Partner.
Thank you,
Lance C.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile Brogham, 26 Locomobile JR-8 Sedan and 26 JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 410 Special Deluxe 4Dr.

Re: A New Durant Partner Year! ~Please review your classifieds and update or delete

Thanks for the update Lance!!
Anyone else? You can email me directly if you like

Where Are You From? www.oldcarlenses.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? Many

The Durant Motors Automobile Club