Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
for sale Star M? roadster w/rumbleseat

I made contact with a Bob Knight, Prescott, AZ that has a Star For Sale. Runs, Roadster w/rumbleseat?? He is asking $8,500. His phone number is 623 572 2616. Bob is not a DMAC member, his interest was in making it into a hotrod?? I have not seen the car which Bob claims is original and green in color Bob

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes, Durant A-22, B-22, 633

Re: for sale Star M? roadster w/rumbleseat

I have a correction: Mr. Knight lives in Peoria, AZ and it seems the car is really a 1927 Star roadster. He is looking to sell for best offer $7,000- (maybe $5,000) Bob

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes, Durant A-22, B-22, 633

Re: for sale Star M? roadster w/rumbleseat

Bob,
I was at the Prescott "Old County Museum" (or something similar) a few years back and they had a Restored early 20's STAR touring car displayed...and out back the remains of another one used for parts.

Maybe that's the connection you were thinking about?
Might be worth checking out???
Lance C.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile Brogham, 26 Locomobile JR-8 Sedan and 26 JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 410 Special Deluxe 4Dr.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club