Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Locomobile car and Information Request

All,
I have been asked by Rick to take over the Locomobile brand as Technical Advisor for the club and am honored to do so.

Therefore please if you or anyone you know have a Locomobile OR ANY Information on the brand please forward to me Rick Botti and Mike Linthicum. I will then be forwarding what pictures and info/manuals that I collect for the club's use.

It is our Desire and Goal to build this brand up to the other Durant Motors level within our great club. We will be adding Pictures, Tech Info & Data and what ever else that we can collect on Locomobiles from the Durant motors years; 1921 to 1928.

So I'm calling on you-all out there for any help that you can give us. No item is Too Large or Too Small!

Thanks again, for your help.
Lance C.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 26 Locomobile JR-8 Sedan and 26 JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 410 Special Deluxe 4Dr.

Re: Locomobile car and Information Request

If you hvae any Durant era Locomobile information please contact Lance Chabot . We would like to see more attention paid to these fine but often over looked motorcars.

Rick Botti

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 D60 Roadster

The Durant Motors Automobile Club