Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
reminder: read gary's new years resolution below

read my resolution below and help.....HELP!!!!!!!

Re: reminder: read gary's new years resolution below

Oh this is pitiful .. lets help the poor fellow out, lads.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

DEAR DURANTONIANS:
PLEASE LISTEN TO UNCLE NORMIE....HE SPEAKS FROM HIS "PART"....MAKE THAT "PARTS"....HE SENT A DOZEN PICTURES OF HIS CAR PARTS HANDLES, LENSES, DOOR TRIM, ETC. EACH WITH A NICE LITTLE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT PART, WHAT YEAR, AND SOME OTHER HELPFUL INFO (SIZES, ETC.)...LET'S ALL KEEP IT GOING SO I CAN GET THE JOB DONE WELL.'
.........THANX, GARY K

Gary,
Please see my current Web posting. I will also be taking pictures and forwarding them to you of my cars.

Pictures will be of the 1925 LOCOMOBILE Junior-8 (JR-8) Brougham and 26 Locomobile JR-8 Sedan closed car "Trim" parts. These are quite different between years, as well as the 26 Roadster JR-8 parts which are also different & unique because of body style.

Later hopefully we can expand this to the two Locomobile 8-70 models known in the club and any other models (8-80, 90, etc) that we can find.

Possibly we can also get a very rare Locomobile Model 48 owner (form the Durant Motors years)to also contribute pictures and data for our use. I have just bought on e-bay a 6 page magazine article on the 1926 Locomobile Model 90 Sportif. These are very different from the other large model 48's already mentioned.

I hope all of this will help your and Rick's efforts.
Lance C.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile Brogham, 26 Locomobile JR-8 Sedan and 26 JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 410 Special Deluxe 4Dr.

LANCE, ALL HELP AND INPUT APPRECIATED...I HOPE OTHERS LAUNCH AN EFFORT TO HELP...IT IS FOR ALL OF US....REGARDS, GARY K

HERE IS THE NEW YEAR...SO HERE IS THE RESOLUTION TO MAKE....REGARDS, GARY K

please remember

REMEMBER TO TAKE PICS AND SEND THEM TO GARY K

The Durant Motors Automobile Club