Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1931 Durant Sport Roadster

Does anyone know where I can get brake hardware.

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Re: 1931 Durant Sport Roadster

Angelo,
What parts do you need?

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Deluxe Sport Roadster

I'm looking for brake shoe hold down springs and return springs. Thanks Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

ANGELO IS THIS THE DURANT ROADSTER THAT WAS IN POMONA CALIF YEARS AGO

Do You own a car built by Durant? 2 SEVAUXS 1 31 SPORTS COUPE AN A 32 XOUPE

I am not sure, I picked it up in TN

Angelo,
I used Napa / United 80336 Return spring axle set 805. If I remember right this is a 2 wheel set. I would use new return springs on all 4 wheels. Only the return springs fit. You will still have to find hold down springs.

Dave Enrico,
I have a 30 roadster that was part of the Dyck collection in California. Is this the car you were looking for?

Dave

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the info, by the way if you have photo's of the 30 roadster I would love to see them.

sorry this reply took so long, i dont have any pictures of the durant i was just a kid when i bought my devaux 1969, an i was given the gentlemans name for parts for the devaux,i just remember it was the only late devaux roadster i had ever seen, looked for years for an unrestored devaux or late durant open car but could never find 1 ,maybe in the future

Where Are You From? so calif

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 devaux, 1932 devaux

anjelo
out here in calif its kind of hush hush, but theres a gentlemen in minden nevada name of lester harris,he has been a dealer of antique auto parts for many many years,also lester has a love for antique cars, his knowledge is phenomenal,he calls me when he picks up devaux parts,i contacted him about parts for my moon roadster,an he knew the numbers right off his memory,
his address is lester harris 2763 e valley road minden nevada 89423,info may have his # chk with him for brake parts or anything else dave

Where Are You From? so calif

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 an 32 devaux coupes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club