Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1927 Star for sale on EBAY

There is a 1927 Star for sale on EBAY. The item number is 270321140299.

Re: 1927 Star for sale on EBAY

This is a fine example of "another man's project", actually it seems two owners have given up on this restoration which begs the question, WHY?
I would only consider this one to be a parts car, but then the price is quite a bit high without closer inspection.
I've been this route too many times and would rather pay that kind of price for a well worn, unmolested, complete car.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star C touring, 1927 Star M coupe

Re: 1927 Star for sale on EBAY

this car is olny 55 miles from my house.It really has a steep price on it.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star Coupster

re. 1923 Star Depot Hack I wish to see

Hi, I was wondering if you knew anyone that would want to buy a fully restored, 1923 Star Depot Hack. It runs great and is in great condition. I bought it a couple years ago, and have shown it in car shows. It won 3rd place at the International car show here in Albuquerque NM. I have it just parked in my garage. It is mostly wood and looks just like the one the guy is restoring in Quebec. If you could contact me with anyone interested, I'd appreciate it greatly. I can provide pictures.

Linda Mannie
505-796-6578
505-350-2292

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star Depot Hack

The Durant Motors Automobile Club