Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A DURANT CLUB NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

DEAR MEMBERS;
I HAVE MADE A RESOLUTION FOR 2009. I HAVE DECIDED TO ATTEMPT TO COMPLETE THE PARTS GUIDE THAT I HAVE PLANNED FOR 2 PREVIOUS YEARS. THESE PARTS GUIDES DEPEND ON THE HELP FROM YOU, THE MEMBERS. YOU ARE NEEDED TO SEND PICTURES OF THE SMALL PARTS OF YOUR CARS EITHER BY EMAIL ATTACHMENTS OR CAMERA PICTURES/PHOTOS OR SEND A CD DISC...TO ME IDENTIFYING THE CAR THEY ARE FROM. I WILL COALATE...(THAT MEANS PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER) INTO A LITTLE BOOKLET SHOWING WHAT PARTS FIT WHICH CARS AND MODELS...ACCORDING TO WHAT WE HAVE ON OUR CARS. HOPEFULLY, A PICTURE FROM ONE OR TWO DIRECTIONS AND A SIMPLE MEASUREMENT OF LENGTH OR WIDTH OR DIAMETER OR WHICHEVER APPLIES...WILL BE SENT TO ME AT MY EMAIL OR SNAIL (U.S. POST OFFICE) MAIL ADDRESS.

WE WOULD LIKE PICS OF ANY OR ALL OF THESE PARTS:
DOOR HANDLES (INSIDE/OUTSIDE) , ANY WINDOW CRANKS OR VENT TWISTERS , RADIATOR CAPS , GASTANK CAPS, CRANKHOLE COVERS , HUBCAPS OR SCREW ONS , WHEELS (WIRE OR DISCS...SHOW BOLTS/PATTERNS AND NUMBER OF SPOKES...(WITH TIRE SIZE NOTED) , HEADLITES AND LENS NUMBERS AND NAMES , COWL LITES AND MEASUREMENTS ,
BUMPER PICS ALSO, DASHBOARD AND KNOBS , AND ANY OTHER SUCH PARTS YOU CAN PHOTOGRAPH , MEASURE AND IDENTIFY.

SEND THEM AS YOU GET THEM..DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ALL AT ONCE. REMEMBER TO IDENTIFY MAKE YEAR AND MODEL OF YOUR CAR.

E-MAIL: FROGGYSROD@COMCAST.NET

REGULAR MAIL: 3106 PLYMPOUTH ROCK ROAD
PLYMOUTH METING, PA. 19462-7114

PHONE: 610-279-3116
CELL: 610-256-3255

WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR...GARY K

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 MODEL 70 COUPE

Re: A DURANT CLUB NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

Don't tell me you are finally going to make an honest Durant out of your car but finding out what parts it should have .. Sorry Greg I just couldn't resist.

Norm

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

sorry normie, but the hydaulic brakes and chevy 6 still go...but all else will be nice.....and as original as possible...all my luv from the warmer south...(southeast pa, anyway).we hit 50 degrees today...gary k

We had rain yesterday to dampen us down and it froze over night to ice everywhere. Good part was gas at pumps dropped from 64 to 62 cents a litre today.

Go figure -25 C to + 40 C then hovering under / over freezing a couple of days to plus 10 C Sat if they get that right. Then dipping down again. No wonder folks have colds and flu with the temp changes.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club