Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Merry Christmas

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas & a Wonderful 2009
to all members from hot humid sunny Queensland
Australia 30 C .

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Rugby d40

Re: Merry Christmas

John
Wish i was there --Beats the -25 we been getting
Merry Christmas to you and your family
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 durant model 614 deluxe rumble seat coupe

WISHING ALL OF YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.......
Let's see the DMAC shine in 2009. Thanks to President Botti and his crew we had a great 2008.

Yates and Doris

It is hard to believe that 2008 is almost over and the holidays have already arrived, where did the time go?

It has been a wonderful year and I have had the opportunity to meet Durantonians far and wide around the the world, although I think I am the one that has become wider. The best part about Durant cars has never been the car, rather it's always been the incredible group of fellow enthusiasts that are so helpful and welcoming. Thank You. I have belonged to many other car clubs and none can compare, hands down.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Durant New Year, may 2009 be the best yet.

Rick Botti

Santa 2008

Hey Rick, Santa couldn't have brought you a better gift this year than that fancy restored car your driving. It's the cat's meow for sure! A real flapper magnet. I just don't know how Santa can top that one?

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door

Merry Christmas Everybody and a Very Happy New Year.

Since Friday 12/5/08 to today (Tuesday) it has Snowed every day. As of today we have 30 inches on the Ground and it is sill coming. That is what we get from Lake effect Snow and from living near Lake Michigan. But in about 4 Months I will be able to get our Durant out. If all this Snow melts.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club