Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Merry Christmas

To one and all
I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas and all the very best in the new year. Cut loose,eat drink and enjoy for after the new year we may diet--
Ken and Norma McCormick

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 durant model 614 deluxe rumble seat coupe

Re: Merry Christmas

Well said Ken!
To everyone a very merry christmas from the Fraitzl family.

A HOLIDAY POEM

HAPPY HANNUKAH, KWANZA, AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU...
FROM YOUR FRIEND GARY K AND MARCIA, TOO.
HAVE HOLIDAY CHEERS WITH GOOD HEALTH ADDED IN...
AND INCREASED NEW YEARS RICHES TO PUT A SMILE
ABOVE YOUR CHINS....
(EDITOR'S NOTE: RHYMING AIN'T ALWAYS EASY )
SO ON WITH THE HOLIDAYS WITH IT'S GOOD FOOD AND BOOZE.
AND FINISH IT ALL UP WITH A NICE, RESTFUL SNOOZE.

==========HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL====================

A SILLY LITTLE POEM WITH SINCERE GOOD WISHES FOR ALL.

To Everyone from Portugal
Merry Christmas and a good New Year

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes . Rugby 1926

It's hard to get into the Christmas spirit when it's 80 degrees and your wearing flip flops and shorts, but from Sunny Florida and the city of Mickey Mouse we all wish our good Durant friends throughout the world a very Merry Christmas, Safe travels as you go to see family and also a happy Hannukah too! May Santa Clause bring all those great Durant Parts to you.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door

Mike if you want I'll trade some cold and snow for some heat. Merry Christmas to all.
From Mike & Patty Rice

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star Coupster

Merry Christmas from Iowa. It's supposed to be -14 tonight. Wind chill way down there. Outdoors is black and white - lot's of white. Be great if we could average things out a little.
Wayne

Yes Merry Christmas gang from -21 C ... Another storm dumping yesterday to make up for winter of 2006 when it finally arrived mid Jan. Think Jan freeze is a few weeks early this time. Global warming ??? Not here.

Norm

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

Bah humbug! I can get to work but no patients to show up or assistants. Two feet of snow on the ground with more expected.(VERY rare). Have to put chains on all four wheels of the Land Rover(steep hills around here). I don't want to here about how people in FLAT Iowa can get around just fine. And i'm having to try to find a leak inside the house soaking the upper floor carpet etc. that might be coming from gutters plugged with a foot of solid ice. Future moldy carpets and walls and a very crabby wife(as well as me!) Where's that JD? Merry Christmas!

For you teatotalers out there JD=Jack Daniels

Ross,
Well I don't where you are from but you are more than welcome here to the Florida panhandle. It's cold now but not that COLD! ha,ha.

Norm said it's not "real" cold here (not -20 F)but it was in the Mid-teens yesterday AM with a high of 45F, today in the 50's tomorrow in the 60's, Probably 70's on Christmas day. I'm getting sick from all the Temperature changes.

Have a Merry Christmas you all from Sunny and "getting warmer" Florida.
Lance C.`

Do You own a car built by Durant? 26 Locomobile JR-8 Sedan and 26 JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 410 Special Deluxe 4Dr.

Welp, I'm not complanin but I think we have reached our 4" annual rainfall here in the desert southwest...On the bright side we will have a desert that blooms in the spring...

Have a Merry Christmas from
Bill and Bjorg Hoaglan. Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 A-22 Touring

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of our Durant friends.

Peg and I are spending the holidays with our two children, their significant other, and our three grandchildren in the western Spitz residence.

Just check NORAD, and Santa's sleigh has started the rounds and should be here in a few hours.

We wish all of you a Merry Christmas.

Charlie and Peggy

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Merry Christmas All ......

Cathy & I are spending Christmas with our Son and his family in warm North Carolina (as compared to Western Pennsylvania). It was close to 70 today.

Hope you find all you are wishing for under the tree. Merry Christmas to all Durantonians and to all a GOOD NIGHT !!!

See y'all in Texarkana......Frank & Cathy, Dave, Tessa, Bailey & Taylor ---

The Durant Motors Automobile Club