Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WANT TO SELL

I HAVE A A 1926 STAR SIX COUPE THAT WAS PURCHASED BY A LITTLE OLD LADIE FROM MARYSVILLE ,MT IN 1926 AND NOW I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT GO TO A GOOD HOME.
I DON`T KNOW HOW MUCH ITs WORTH.I AM LOOKING FOR A LITTLE HELP ON THAT. THE CAR HAS BEEN STORED AND IT RUNs JUST A FEW THINGS ARE BROKE HEADLITE LENSE,GAS CAP MISSING,THE S SHAPE METAL ON RIGHT SIDE OF CAB IS MISSING NO RUST (MONTANA CAR)EXCEPT A LITTLE SURFACE RUST IN TRUNK AND A FEW DENTS AND SCRATHES.25562 MILES E-MAIL ME AT SOLD2U@BRESNAN.NET FOR PICTURES
1-406-431-4280

Do You own a car built by Durant? YES

Re: WANT TO SELL

I HAVE ONLY HAD 1 PERSON INTERESTED AND HE IS A STREET ROD GUY I HATE TO SEE THAT HAPPEN

Hank,
was this the Richard & Marilyn Armstrong car?

Where Are You From? data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl

Hank,
You can place an ad in the Durant PArtner magazine and reached Durant fans worldwide.

Rick

RICK
IDON`T KNOW THE NAME OF THE LADIE ,BUT SHE OWNED THE STORE IN MARYSVILLE

Hank
Thank You for all the pictures, my company is doing a special street rod for a client and He thinks this car is perfect.
Ill be in touch between christmas and new year.

John

Do You own a car built by Durant? NO

Hello Hank were is the car and how much?
email me fxtechnical@telus.net
Franz

FRANZ

I SENT PIX OFF TODAY ALONG WITH MY E-MAIL AND PHONE
HANK

HANK DO YOU WANT TO SELL THE THAT MODEL A TRUCK I SEEN IT IN ONE OF YOUR PICTURES

John

Do You own a car built by Durant? NO

Hank and All,
Just noticed your posting, I have a very nice Radiator, and Grille with "Star Six" Radiator Badge that's correct for your 1926/27 Star Six.

Honeycomb Rad is in very good shape with grille showing only slight surface rusting, the Rad badge has a few chips but is OKay overall. Very reasonable cost to you or the next owner.

Lance Chabot
Niceville FL. 32578
Home(850)678-2687 , Work (850)882-3862
lance.chabot@eglin.af.mil, l.chabot@cox.net

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile JR-8 Brougham, 25 Loco JR-8 Sedan, 26 Loco JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club