Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angelo Bosco's 31 Roadster

Guys, you need to look at the photos of Angelo's roadster in the Photograph section of the web site. This is the roadster that was on Ebay not that long ago. He's making incredible progress and doing an exceptional job!

Dave

Re: Angelo Bosco's 31 Roadster

Wow! That guy is crankin' on that car.Fantastic progress in such a short time. Looks like he has a great shop or business to work out of. We have to face it that most of us are probably on the year to decade long plan. At least I was!(still at it) Ross

Now take another look, I have just posted the "Before" pictures I downloaded from the original eBay posting. You can see the large amount of work that has been done, in such a short time. And also notice the amount of fresh wood work that was also required.

Another area to look at the the rear section of the roadster. I was weld in spots and the fenders were badly damaged. Angelo did all of the metal work, restoring the fenders back to orginal shape.

Rick

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/devaux/pics/WRM/index.html

It's great that the car found a good home.

Dave

The Durant Motors Automobile Club