Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1921 Durant

Hello,
Just reading through your forum and thought someone may have an answer for me. My grandfather has a 1921 Durant that he has had in his garage for at least 60+ years. He is now in his 90's and would like to get rid of it. Any ideas on value and where to sell it? He really wants someone to have it that cares about it's history etc. Any help would be great!

Do You own a car built by Durant? Grandfather

Re: 1921 Durant

Lisa
First get some digital pictures of it, and post them here on the forum. We can give you some feedback on price etc and maybe someone in the Durant world would buy it.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door

Re: 1921 Durant

Hello Lisa,

Mike gives good advise. I am pretty sure you would find some interest from club members.

If you need any help in doing the posting, (I probably would so it seems to me that other people might have the same problem). Just post a note and someone will help.

Thanks, Arthur Roberts

Do You own a car built by Durant? Mod 70, 1929 Deluxe Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club