Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OH MY GOSH. BILL DEVRIES !!!!!

DEAR BILL....
WE ARE SO SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR RECENT FLIGHT FAILURE. I GUESS NO ONE EVER TOLD YOU ABOUT TYING A 6 FOOT RIBBON TO YOUR KITETAILS TO HELP SUSTAIN THE FLIGHT TIME. MARCIA AND I WISH YOU A GOOD AND RAPID RECOVERY. WE WILL LIGHT A CANDLE FOR YOUR COMPLETE AND SUCCESSFUL HEALING.....WITH A LITTLE LUCK WE WILL SEE YOU AT A FUTURE DURANT GATHERING....ALL PATCHED UP AND BACK TO YOUR OLD SELF.....REGARDS, MARCIA AND GARY

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 model 70 coupe

Re: OH MY GOSH. BILL DEVRIES !!!!!

Bill
I agree with gary. I always cut my trees down when I am on the ground.--Dont have so far to fall then -and make sure they fall away from me as well.
Get well soon Bill.
lots of luck
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant model614 -Deluxe rumble seat coupe

Hi Bill,
Sorry to hear about your accident. Hurry and get well as you are a valuable member of the team...We will be praying for your speedy recovery...

Yates and Doris

Bill our Prayers are coming your way for a speedy recovery. Sorry to hear that had happened to you. Some Tree do not like people cuting on them and take revenge. Ken and Dorothy

Hi Bill.....

Sorry to hear of your accident. You are in our thoughts and prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

Frank & Cathy ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 14 Durant & Star cars and a Durant-Dort buggy

Bill
Sorry to hear of your injuries and hope you get well soon! You will be in Frances and I's prayers for sure!

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door

Bill Sorry to hear of your accident, I hope your home soon. One thing about the Star, it will keep you closer to the ground. Best wishes for a speedy recovery...Bob and Stephanie

I spoke with Bill this morning in the hospital, he's a hurting pup but probably will be released this afternoon to go home. He will be recooperating for awhile. He was very lucky as he fell quite a distance but luckily he was not alone and his son got help quickly. The prognosis is good for him to recover fully. You can give him a call probably after tomorrow.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door

Yikes BIll!! Wishing you well! So sorry to hear of your terrible accident! All our best to you and yours..
Carol and Larry F.

Where Are You From? www.oldcarlenses.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? many!

Hi everyone! Thanks for the calls,thoughts, and prayers during my recovery. I am now about 95% healed and back to work. I still have some stiffness but a dip in the hot tub helps. Annjean and myself are currently making plans to attend the East Coast meet. We are really looking forward to another great meet! Bill

Great to hear that your recovering well from your fall. Don't you know you need to get Dad to build you a tree house, don't try to do it yourself. It's dangerous!

The Durant Motors Automobile Club