Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Star SIX Rad & Grille For Sale

All,
For Sale. Packed inside my Locomobile Roadster I just uncovered probably a 1926 or 27 STAR SIX by "Durant Motors"; Grille, Emblem, and Honey-comb radiator. The grille (slight surface rust) and emblem (one eighth chipped) are in good overall condition, but Honey-comb Rad is in Nice condition with Very good fins, etc.
This round STAR emblem has a white outer ring and royal blue field. The centered white star is overlayed with the square Durant emblem (aqua & royal blue), and it in turn is overlayed with an angled STAR banner, SIX is printed below. Curved below this is "Durant Motors".

If you can identify the year or if interested in this Grille/Emblem/Rad call or e-mail me. If you want it we can work out a deal. Thanks.
Lance C.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 26 Locomobile JR-8 Sedan and 26 JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 410 Special Deluxe 4Dr.

Re: Star SIX Rad & Grille For Sale

Sounds like 26 / 27 star 6 emblem like is shown in Franks forum and I have in a box of misc emblem's I took off cars in the 60's.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

Re: Star SIX Rad & Grille For Sale

Norm,
You are correct it is a 26/27 STAR Grille/Radiator.

And the Grille Emblem definitely matches Frank's 26/27 STAR Six emblem that he has pictured.

Very fair price to anyone interested in a great condition 26/27 STAR Honeycomb Radiator with a nice grille (no dents and slight surface rust) and fair Emblem (slightly chipped on one side). Thanks for your interest.

Lance C.
(850) 882-3862, 678-2687

Do You own a car built by Durant? 26 Locomobile JR-8 Sedan and 26 JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 410 Special Deluxe 4Dr.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club