Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks Hershey & Arthur Roberts

I want to thank Arthur for all the helpful info for my 1929 Durant. I purchased a carb from him, also, he told me about a rear fender he had seen in the swap meet that led to me finding the missing rear fender for my sedan.
Thanks again,
Rockey Marino
Photobucket

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Re: Thanks Hershey & Arthur Roberts

Your are most certainly welcome Rocky. Actually it was Gary Kauffman that told me about the fender.

Several club members have helped me and I was just passing it on.

We had about 15 Durant owners, about half of them club members, visit us in Hershey.

Mike Linthicum and I made a personal decision to make sure we have "Durant Spaces" next year. We will ask Rick Botti for club support.

What we had in mind was at least 4 spaces, with all members invited to bring parts and pictures. Maybe we could have a car there too. Perhaps one of the best or one of the most rare.

Thaks to everyone that visited us and "Y'all come" next year.

Arthur

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, 1929 Mod 70, Deluxe Sedan

Re: Thanks Hershey & Arthur Roberts

Arthur,
Great ideas. I should be able to attend Hershey next year (maybe even find some Locomobile parts!).

I also have another old-car buddy (non-Durant) who is interested in helping out in any way, to man the booth, ect.

Thanks for the invite. Lance C.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 26 Locomobile JR-8 Sedan and 26 JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 410 Special Deluxe 4Dr.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club