Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HERSHEY AACA NATIONAL MEET

HI GUYS
GOOD NEWS,MY 1923 STAR TOURING,WON IT'S SENIOR TROPHY YESTERDAY AT THE HERSHEY SHOW.IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE ALL OUR FELLOW DURANTONIANS WHO STOPPED BY TO SAY HELLO AND LOOK OVER MY CAR.I ALSO MET A FEW NEW DURANT CAR OWNERS WHO WILL BE JOINING OUR CLUB.
ONE OF THE JUDGES DOING MY CAR SAID HE HAD OWNED A 22 STAR TOURING AT ONE TIME. I SAID "OH BOY" THIS GUY IS GOING TO BE A PROBLEM AS HE REALLY KNOWS THIS CAR.BUT IT TURNED OUT OK.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 STAR TOURING

Re: HERSHEY AACA NATIONAL MEET

Congratulations
Ed!

Your Star is a Beauty

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/devaux/DMAC/events/dmac2008/index.html

Hi Ed.....

WELL DONE !!!

Your car is a beauty and all your hard work paid off.

Thanks for showing your award winning Star and keeping the Durant Motors history alive.

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 14 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy

Dear Ed,
we are all proud of you for bringing such accolades to our club and to our Durant and Star marques.....
Congrat's on a job well done.

regards, gary k

Great Job Ed!

My name is Arthur Roberts and I am restoring a 29 Durant Mod 70.

I would just love for you to see my car and give me some advise.

Perhaps,we could get together at the spring meeting.

Also, I just bought some old star engines that I am parting out.

Regards, Arthur Roberts

If you wise to e-mail me directly please do so. aroberts@bayimp.com or aroberts1948@live.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, 1929 Mod 70, Deluxe Sedan

Hi Ed,
Congratulations!!! To win a AACA First Senior is great. To win it at Hershey is even greater.

The article for the AACA magazine is almost ready. Will let you and others know when I hear from Editor, Mike Peterson.

Sure does my heart good to hear when one of our members bring home the big one from Hershey.

Yates

The Durant Motors Automobile Club