Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More Lost Parts & Mixed makes

Frank,et All,
I am now sorting that HUGE pile (over 2 Tons!) of Locomobile and mixed parts I got from Nigara Falls Canada this Summer. It has been a big, big job.

Mixed in with all the 1926 Locomobile Junior 8 parts I have found some Star (Rad & Emblem), Flint (aprox 3" Hubcap), Durant (small 28 hubcap) Stutz or Studebaker(aprox 4" "S" hubcaps). Also have a set of Nash late 1928/29 hubs with 5" (or 6"?) caps, as well as Four 1928 Chrysler fenders and 28 Chrysler Oval Pannel with full Instruments. There is a set of King Bee steps, and Gardner step plates too. Many more mechanical parts still unidentified!!

Also still sorting all the folders of printed material; Magazine Ads, Brochures, Owners Manuals,Handbooks, etc for Durant, Flint,Star, Riker trucks, etc.

Prices will be reasonable and Will publish a list soon, Please send your wants or call me at (850) 678-2687. Sorry if I have not answered your earlier requests fully(very busy), I will build a list of your wants again.
Thanks, Lance C.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 26 Locomobile JR-8 Sedan and 26 JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 410 Special Deluxe 4Dr.

Re: More Lost Parts & Mixed makes

Lance:
I am looking for 2 aluminum hubcaps that thread onto the rear hubs, horn bracket, windshield wiper arm, and an interior door handle for my 28 Durant D75. If you would have such things in the goodies that you have acquired, I would be most interested. Thanks, Steve

Do You own a car built by Durant? 28 Durant D75

Steve, et All,

I only have one 28 Durant screw on hubcap in poor ( tarnished & dented) condition. Let me know if you are interested.
Lance

Do You own a car built by Durant? 26 Locomobile JR-8 Sedan and 26 JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 410 Special Deluxe 4Dr.

Lance:
I would be interested in seeing some pictures of the hubcap if you have them to show. What is your asking price?
Steve

Steve,
No photos of the Hubcap or other parts just yet.

Let me go look at the hubcap again at lunch, but the price will be very low, plus a minor shipping cost of course.

Thanks for your interest, Lance C.

Any parts for the 32 Dominion Motors 614 or literature ?

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

Norme, et all,
I my first run-thru the pile and folders of Ads and literature this Summer; No Dominion Motors pieces that I saw then, Sorry.

Mostly the Picture Ads are for; Star, Durant, Flint and a few Locomobile pieces. Plus some items Mason and a few for Riker trucks (made by Locomobile, early on).

One of the owners & repair manuals/pamphlets are for Flint and three or more are for Locomobile. I am looking into copying and posting these for club use.

Lance C.

Did you have any 1930 windshield parts or front door latch and window riser assemblies?

Thanks,
Mike

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 614

Lance:
Do you have anything for a Moon.
Thanks
Jan

Do You own a car built by Durant? star

Mike, Jan, et All,
I have two Teens/20's windshield frames & parts (Open cars; Star/Maxwell?) but no extra front windshield 30's regulator parts. Some dash,electrical and instrument parts from the late 20's, and lots of Carb and intakes, but mostly for Locomobile or maybe FLINT.

No MOON parts but still have 10 medium boxes to open, New stuff is found in each box! Also 20 boxes still to inventory and have been matching parts to my Locomobiles by function to sort them.

Unfortunately lots of misc. bits and pieces but not tags or markings. I will make a listing and take some pictures.

Thanks for all of your interest. Lance C.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club