Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DOES ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT CUSTOM MODIFIED HOTROD DURANTS

WE HAVE A DURANT 55 THAT IS CUSTOM BUILD WITH CHROME UNDER CARRIAGE AND GRILLE AND FULLY RESTORED INTERIOR
EXAMPLE, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ANYBODY THAT HAS ONE TO TALK TO,
I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM YOU ALL HAVE BEEN SO HELPFUL
THANK YOU VERY MUCH,

Do You own a car built by Durant? YES

Re: DOES ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT CUSTOM MODIFIED HOTROD DURANTS

one coupe is on ebay now and another is owned by a man who makes show car signs, a red 6-14 4 door....eli something is building one and sold his parts on this website back many months ago.....and my car has hydraulic brakes and a straight 6 chevy/auto is going in....what questions do you have?

im looking for chrome door handles do you know what i can use!!

Do You own a car built by Durant? YES

Gary, it was Levi who destroyed the 614 coup. levi@evil1customs.com . Must be older age and your memory. Don't you recall how we came down on him for turning it into a rod. There's lots of Ford A's and you can buy any part new, destroy those.
I guess it might be ok to put a Chev motor in a Durant seeing as William Durant created GM and Chevrolet. Still waiting that throttle stop, you said you were sending.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club