Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hershey

I saw that there possibly would be a place to meet at Hershey for club members to get together. Does anyone know if there is a location for this. Thanks Tom

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: Hershey

Spaces were not obtained in time to make this Hershey, but several members will be attending including myself. Frank Witkowski, Gary Kaufman, Larry Fagarazzo to name a few. Some of us will be arriving on Wednesday so we will be in the area through Sunday morning. We can provide you contact numbers so you can hook up if you would like.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65

I WILL BE AT HERSHEY WITH MY 23 STAR ENTERED IN CLASS 17A FOR MY SENIOR AWARD (HOPEFULLY).
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 STAR TOURING

Re: Re: Hershey

It would be great if we could agree to a place and time or exchange cell numbers.

Help is what I need as I begin to learn about my Mod. 70.

Lance Haynes, if you read this please call me.

Gary Kaufman, Please get in touch with me.

Thanks, Arthur Roberts cell 804 761 4705

Do You own a car built by Durant? 6-70 Deluxe Sedan

I WILL BE AT HERSHEY WITH MIKE AND FRANK...OUR MOTEL IS ON RTE 30 IN LANCASTER IN EVENINGS....MY CELL PHONE IS 610-256-3255......IF YOU CANNOT FIND ME AT ALL, SEARCH THE DEALER INVENTORY SHOW BOOK AND FIND
HULLCO RESTORATIONS, C/O DOUG HULL...HIS SPACE IS NEAR THE ROAD SIDE BELOW THE HOTEL..I WILL BE THERE SOME TIMES AND WILL TELL HIM WHERE WE ARE HANGING OUT AS DURANT CLUB...

HOME PHONE: 610-279-3116...I AM UP MOST NITES TIL 11:00 PM

We have Hershey space!

Hello Tom,

Just now we have a space. Chocolate field, CJ79.

I invite all Durant folks to stop and visit. There will be shelter and refreshment.

Please let everyone you know that is going about the space.

I will be there Wed and Thurs, the space may be empty Friday and Sat. unless someone adopts the space from me.

Regards, Arthur Roberts cell 804 761 4705

Do You own a car built by Durant? Mod 70, 29 Deluxe Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club