Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
11th Annual DMAC Meeting & Tour

Jane and I as well as Mike and Rosalie Larsen want to thank everyone that attended the 11th Annual meeting this last week in Astoria, OR. We know that it was a long drive (flight) for a number of you and appreciate the time and effort that you put in attending this event. Great weather, location and people made for a wonderful three days of touring, food, discussions and story telling. We always look forward to these annual events with the Durant Club. Regards, Phil & Jane Peters

Re: 11th Annual DMAC Meeting & Tour

Phil

Peg and I enjoyed the activities of the annual meeting, and we extend our thanks to you Jane Mike and Rosalie for putting together a great series of activities.

BTW....the photos of you and Jane came out fantastic, I have been burning disks today and your photos should go out in the mail tomorrow.

Charlie and Peggy

Yes, Bjorg and I would also like to thank all of you great people that worked so hard to put on such a super event, Mike and Rosalie, Phil and Jane thank you very much, also appreciate you opening up your beautiful summer home at Seaside for our lunch...Think the most memorable moment will be driving through Seaside a hootin and a tootin and all the people in town coming to a stop and waving at all the Durants and Stars as we drove up and around that Ocean view round-about.
Bill and Bjorg

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Durant Touring

AMEN to all noted above

Carol and I would like to thank everyone for a great time at the annual meeting and tour. We would especially like to thank Bruce and Edith for driving us around the coast in their 1929 Durant sedan. Thank you Jane and Phil, Mike and Rosalie, for hosting the event. We look forward to next year's get-together!

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star touring, and a Star Touring parts car that we want to restore

The Durant Motors Automobile Club