Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you!

I just wanted to say a huge heartfelt thank you to everyone for making the kids and I feel so welcomed at the Meet! We really appreciate all of the thoughtful gestures. The special tea party set for Charlotte and the T Shirts for the kids were really appreciated by the littlest Fraitzls. I managed to peel Cale's off of him to put through the laundry, 3 days straight he wore that same T Shirt and very proudly you may have noticed. Charlotte is still talking of "her" car, otherwise known as Phil and Jane Peters' car. Special thanks to George for carting Cale and I around, we had a blast in the rumble seat.

We are looking forward to seeing all of you here in Vancouver, BC in 2011, though that seems far off!
Courtenay

Re: Thank you!

It was fun seeing you, Franz and the kids at the meet. Thank you for coming, and I can't wait for 2011!

Rick

Re: Thank you!

It was a pleasure to have Charlotte and Franz ride with us in "her" car. We thought she was adorable. Charlotte, and the rest of the Fraitzls, would be welcome with us anytime. Thank you for joining us in Astoria. We are already looking forward to coming to Vancouver in 2011.

Chauffeurs for hire, Phil and Jane Peters

The Durant Motors Automobile Club