Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant 70?

Hello all,
My father just purchased what appears to be a 1929 Durant 70 DeLuxe Sedan in full operating condition. He says the interior is nearly flawless save some rust, and the exterior has no apparent physical damage and is in good shape. He's new to the Durant world and knew the car was somewhat rare, but he just about pooped himself when I read to him the line from durantcars.com that says there are no known examples of this model. Is this true as far as anyone here knows? Is this car as special as he's imagining it to be?

Do You own a car built by Durant? No

Re: Durant 70?

By the way, this is the same car just mentioned in the "David Wolhert" thread

Do You own a car built by Durant? No

HELLO, WE HAVE AT LEAST 3 AND NOW 4 KNOWN TO US....WHAT IS HIS SERIAL NO. AND PLANT NAME FROM VIN PLATE??? IS IT 119" WHEELBASE ???

mr. roberts, please send me your mailing address and i will send you a copy of the 1929 model 70 sales brochure......gary k

Re: Re: Durant 70?

Mr. Kauffman,

Thanks you for your kindness.

My address is;
Arthur Roberts
P. O. Box 340
Lively, VA 22507

I plan to be at Hershey Wed. - Fri.

If you can please call me at my office so we can arrange a meeting. 1 800 925 2877

Thanks, Arthur

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, 1929 Mod 70, Deluxe Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club