Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
22-23 Star Radiator Emblem

Does anyone out there have a spare 22-23 Star radiator emblem they'd part with.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: 22-23 Star Radiator Emblem

How original do you want it? I have one in my collection that has a small bolt soldered on the back. It is in good shape; the star center was painted at one time because of enamel loss. It is presentable however.
John Parrish 541-514-5084

Do You own a car built by Durant? A 1928 M-2 (In my dreams)

The original finish was called cloisone. there are a few people who will redo this to make it look like new.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Star

Hi Dave.
I have a number of them. Why not ship them all and you pick the one you like the most.
Lance Haynes

Where Are You From? www.lancedurant.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? many

Thanks for the replies. Did the 22 Star emblem have a red Star?

Dave

Hi Dave.
I have never seen a red Star badge before. What does that color fold out Jeff Gillis printed for all of us show anyway?
I can't find my copy of it but I think he had one of every single badge for all our Durant Motors cars.
Lance Haynes

Where Are You From? www.lancedurant.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? many

Thanks for all your replies guys. I have acquired the emblem I need and will let you know if I find more info on the "red" star. I found another emblem restorer maxwellenamels.com Higher priced but better quality.

Thanks,
Dave

The Durant Motors Automobile Club