Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Going to Astoria

I am heading out on tueday to Surrey - Then on to Astoria on wed . I am travelling with a 1 ton pick up--lots of room for stuff if anyone has anything they want hauled there.Get in touch with me soon and I will try to arrange picking up whatever it is . I can be reached at 250 573 0066 Or by Email.
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant -model 614 Deluxe rumble seat coupe

Re: Going to Astoria

You could pick me up an orig rad cap with the 3 V's and a parking light door and lense. Set of headlights would be nice also. Have the lenses but missing 3 lense clips. Just a thought seeing as you were volunteering to pick up stuff, or was that taking down only. ha ha

Not taking the moose this time ? Started Dorothy up a couple of times yesterday to remind me she is worth trying to fix up.
Norm

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

It really make me nervous to post such a new guy question on the open net.

What is Astoria?

Do You own a car built by Durant? Almost!

Norm-
The moose died. A small case of lead poisoning but he didnt survive. He is now steak -roasts and hamburger in my freezer. If you get hungry come on over--I will feed you a good steak off him .
I am only taking stuff there--so far have no customers needing me to bring stuff back. Put in your order and send a big cheque --ha ha ha , Thats all it takes. Any thing so long as it dont cost me any money .
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant -model 614 Deluxe rumble seat coupe

Arthur,
Astoria, Oregon, is the site of the annual Durant convention. Last year it was Auburn Indiana. Next year it will be a surprise!!
If you hurry, you can still make it! See the 2008 tour info on the left side of the page.

Do You own a car built by Durant? a couple or three

Big cheque ??? Ken I worked for MetLife in the Head Office here 36 1/2 years and I can tell you our level pension payments wouldn't allow us to buy one moose steak.
Have a good time in the US.
Norm

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

Wishing all of you heading for Astoria happy trails!!
For those who are nearby and have not made up their mind yet, it is never too late!!
Call the hotel and book that room now!!
Cant wait to see all the pictures and news of the good times ahead!

Where Are You From? www.oldcarlenses.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? Many :)

The Durant Motors Automobile Club