Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
carburetor

trying to find what carb i have on my car and trying to get parts for it ,the carb is brass with a flat plate in front with 1 screw holding down float cover . There is # on side that is o723 stamped in the side i have pictures if any 1 can help thanks James quicksell

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1924 star

Re: carburetor

Don't know if it would help but have you tried www.thecarburatorshop.com ? They list every carb for any car ever made but don't seem to know my Tillotson J4A on the 1932 614 or J6A on Tim Orrs former 1933 633. Actually they don't have any listings on the Frontenac's either. Perhaps as we are Canadian they don't list the Canadian cars. Might be any car ever made in the US.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

i have looked on that web site but nothing looks like mine thanks

James. i have two large older carb manuals that are for carter and another co. if you can send a picture and the numbers on it..(measure the intake bore and manifold hole size) , i will try to match it to my repair manuals....send to froggysrod@comcast.net
regards, gary k

The Durant Motors Automobile Club