Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My '22 star car - finally

Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!!!!! At Last, after 14 years of working off and on my '22 star touring. it is now road ready. We made it around the block twice and down to get pizza this evening. Looks like it might make it to Astoria. If not, the '27 Star Model R will go. What a delema. See you in Astoria.

Re: My '22 star car - finally

Bert

we should all have such a decision to make....which ever one you bring will be fantastic.....we look forward to seeing you Sonia...and a "STAR"......

Hi Bert & Sonia
Congratulations! I just wish Mary Carolyne and I could attend and see you both. I know you will have a great time.
Gord

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

Bert Since I am flying to Astoria I am packing light. I am only planning to bring 2 Durant and 2 Star step plates (along with assorted t and golf shirts) If you want me to bring 4 Star plates let me know. Bob

Hi Bob, The meet should be fun. Thanks for the offer, but at this time, I think I will pass and let other members have a shot at the ones that you will bring

The Durant Motors Automobile Club