Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant Partners

Got the club magazine yesterday, very good job Carol. Today I received the membership roster with the totally new format. I wish to thank Carol and Judy for their contribution to the new roster. Good job to both of you.

Re: Durant Partners

Bert,
I second the motion. Thanks a million, Carol and Judy.

Yates

Yes I agree. Nice to finally get my 1st roster since joining DMAC. I see we have quite a few Canadian members.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

Got my new Roster and the Durant Partner yesterday. Spent the evening having some very enjoyable reading. Thanks to Carol and all the other contributors. This is truly a great magazine.
Gord

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

Thanks everyone... you all are such a great group it is a pleasure to do this for you all!!
What a club! Dont forget I can use some input for the magazine.... how bout sending in some stories, or technical articles. I dont do this whole thing myself you know!! Contributors make the interest, I just put it all together!

~Carol

Where Are You From? www.oldcarlenses.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? Many :)

Carol

I gather from a comment that you will not be in Astoria. I assume that you would like a DVD of the photos that I take during the annual meeting.

charlie and peggy

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Dear Mr. Spitz,
If you can find it in the recesses of you generous heart, please , pleeeeeeeeeze, put my name on your dvd gift list...and i will owe you 0ne. of course, i don't know "one what"....but that is negotiable.
Many Tanx, Regards, Gary K

Gary

will do, send me an email with your mailing address so that I have it next week when I burn the DVD's

charlie

CHARLIE:
I too, would like to have a DVD of the meet. Take lots of pictures and let me know the cost.

Gordon F. Curl,
27 Birch Street,
GUELPH, Ontario, Canada
N1G 2N2

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

Gordon

10-4

I will burn a few disks and send them once we return to NJ.

charlie and peggy

The Durant Motors Automobile Club