Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
advance and retard leavers

i am doing up a 1926 rugby and i was woundering if anybody out there had a spare advance and retard leavers as well as the steering coulumn attachment for the leavers this would help me a great deal thanks alot jason australia

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Re: advance and retard leavers

Try Michael Butters in Ontario, Canada (nbutters@eagle.ca). He has numerous patterns for our cars and will recast levers, etc. in bronze. He did a nice set for me and was reasonable.

The old ones are pot metal and will probably break even if you can find a set.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Star

i tried that address it did not work would you have the phone number of butters that would be very thankfull thanks alot jason

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Jason
Butters Phone number is area code 905 372 6926. Join our great club and get a roster. Many names and addresses and a lot of guys from Australia
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant Model 614 Deluxe rumble seat coupe

hi mate where abouts are you i know where one is up here if you and contact me by email at wayneandesree@bigpond.com i can put you onto it thanks wayne

Where Are You From? qld australia

Do You own a car built by Durant? 26 rugby 6

if you could give me a call anytime 02 60712989 thanks alot jason about the leavers or any thing i can do to help you

Where Are You From? tallangatta victoria australia

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 durant 1926 1924 1928 rugbys

The Durant Motors Automobile Club