Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
parts star

i have these parts for sale
frt axle an steering linkage 75$
diff 100$
14l motor 1500$
trans 75$
4 wood wheels w/bearings 200$
all parts are in excellent codition and can be used right away.
no i did not hot rod a car.
brian boys

Do You own a car built by Durant? 26 STAR 6 SEDAN

Re: parts star

I will take the wheels, if the price is for all four wheels. See you in Astoria. Gary

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star touring, and a Star Touring parts car that we want to restore

hi gary
the price is for 2frt 2rear wheels i will also give you a spare set of spoaks for 1 wheel and a hub.i need to find someone going from can. to oregon,s meet maybe someone from kamloops???
brian boys 604 803 2834

Thanks, let me know how you want payment. Hopefully someone is heading to Astoria, that would sure alleviate a few problems. How far are you from Seattle?

Gary

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star touring, and a Star Touring parts car that we want to restore

Okay already--I am goimg to the meeting and I am from Kamloops . Pretty broad hint there --
I will be leaving here pretty early on the 10th If you can get the stuff to me before I leave I will take them down. My 1 ton deisel should handle them okay . Any one else need some thing taken down get in touch with me
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant Dejxe rumble seat coupe

Thanks Ken, I appreciate your offer, the wheels will help to save another Star touring car from the the evil clutches of neglect. My son and I are going to attempt to restore a parts car. Still looking for a rear tub and rear fenders.

See you in Astoria,
Gary

Brian, where are you located? I am a new member so names draw a blank right now.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Used to: 1928 M-2

i am from british columbia can. i live very close to the peace arch crossing in white rock bc
brian

The Durant Motors Automobile Club