Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Article for AACA Magazine

I have contacted West Peterson, Editor-in-Chief of the Antique Automobile, which is the official publication of the Antique Automobile Club of America. I approached him with the thought of an article on Billy Durant.
He is interested in the article and would also like to have a page or so with restored Durant automobiles, and a short story of interest about the car. You have to be a member of the AACA for consideration.
Please emial me if you are interested.
I think the AACA has around 55,000 members, so this would be a great chance to get some publicity for the DMAC.

Your Durant Partner

Yates

Re: Article for AACA Magazine

MILT
RICK BOTTI HAS A FEW GOOD PICTURES OF MY 23 STAR FROM THE CUMBERLAND SHOW.HE CAN EMAIL THEM TO YOU

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 TOURING

Yates,
My 1923 Durant Grand Sport Touring was on the cover of the regional AACA, Gulf Coast Region (Houston) newsletter "The Antique Expresssion" in August of 2003. We had just completed a full restoration from a basket case vehicle thanks in large part to a phone conversation I had with you encouraging the project. A story on Billy Durant in the AACA newsletter would be great. Pictures of my Durant are on this web site under "Photographs" and/or I can send additional before and after photos and story. I am a member of AACA.

Thanks, Jack Malpass

Jack and Ed,
We are off to a great start. Will submit both of your pics and stories to AACA.
Jack, please forward a copy of the article that was in the Region newsletter if possible.
I know there are many many more AACA members in the DMAC. Come on and let me hear from you..........

Yates

The Durant Motors Automobile Club