Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We're a Subversive Bunch!

I just got back from a tour of China. While there, I tried to access the Durant Forum. I could get our home page but they blocked the forum. I guess one never knows when a bunch of old car collectors will start a revolution!

The only old vehicles I saw were bicycles. In fact, I didn't see a new bicycle anywhere. Instead, there were millions of new cars on miles and miles of new freeways. Buick is a big prestige car there. I heard that more Buicks are sold in China than the U.S.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Star

Re: We're a Subversive Bunch!

They're on to us

Where Are You From? www.durantmotors.org

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Deluxe Roadster

I guess it shows that even though they are opening their doors to the doors to the West some, they still don't want any freedom of speech there. They've heard about how the Durantonians can be a wild bunch and a bunch of subversives! Viva Durant!

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65

Maybe it's a conspiracy! After all, Durants were built with genuine AMERICAN steel and AMERICAN craftsmanship.
At least back in the days when craftsmanship mattered!

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star touring, 1927 Star M Coupe

The Durant Motors Automobile Club