Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
11th Annual DMAC Meeting & Tour

Hi Everyone,

We are just 2 months away from the start of the 11th Annual DMAC meeting and Tour and just 1 month (August 15, 2008) away from the registration deadline. Mike Larson and I have the tours layed out and reservations for the meals and hotels.

To date we have 14 people (8 cars) that have sent in registrations. If you are planning on coming to the meet, Mike and I would appreciate you mailing your registration sooner then later so that we can get a better handle on the head count. Either way we look forward to seeing everyone that can make the trip to Astoria.

I you need additional information, directions, etc., please don't hesitate to E-mail or call me (503.244.1608)

Regards,

Phil Peters

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60

Re: 11th Annual DMAC Meeting & Tour

Let's all send in those registration forms right away. Phil and Mike have a big job and the earlier they know who is coming the more they can
accomplish.

The link to the registration form is on the Events page (button on the left) and you can also use the link below. But please signup now, last year everyone had a wonderful time and Astoria with its beautiful countryside promises to the the best yet.

>Click
here for Registration Form

Rick Botti

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/devaux/DMAC/events/National082print.pdf

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Deluxe Sport Roadster Model 60

All filled out and in the mail...Will be bringing the "23 Touring...Thanks you guys for making all this possiable...See you in Astoria.
Bill and Bjorg

Do You own a car built by Durant? A-22 Touring

I would like to bring my Roadster up to Astoria from California, but do not own a truck or trailer.

Does anyone know of a person/s or compnay that could do that, we also have two or three others down here that would bring their cars if they had a way to do it.

Any idea??

Rick

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/devaux/DMAC/events/National082print.pdf

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Deluxe Sport Roadster Model 60

Peg and I will be in Astoria.

We will be sending in our registration soon. We were waiting for confirmation of a meeting in San Francisco on 9/8 to 9/11 and now that we know we will be in SFO and then travel to Portland we can make all of our reservations.

So we will see you in Astoria, God willin the creek dont rise!

charlie

DMAC Members

we are about one month away from the annual meeting in Astoria.

Who is going?

Peg and I have our flight reservation, hotel reservations, and our check was mailed to Mike yesterday for the registration.

See you in Astoria

Charlie and Peggy

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

SORRY TO SAY, MARCIA AND I ARE NOT ABLE TO MAKE IT .....I AM SURE WE WILL MISS A GREAT TIME ...WE HOPE TO SEE LOTS OF PICTURES AND HEAR MUCH ABOUT IT AT HERSHEY....REGARDS, GARY K

Do You own a car built by Durant? MODEL 70 COUPE AND 1930 6-14 SEDAN

I believe Bruce and Eddie Harrigan out of Bothell, WA will be going...Bruce is going to use one of my trailers to haul their model 60...That makes two more.

Do You own a car built by Durant? A-22 Touring

If all goes according to plan, I'll have my roadster up there and at least three more cars from California.

Rick

View from the top

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/devaux//Roadster/Sunday%20Roadtrip/index.html

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Deluxe Model 60 Roadster

Norma and I will be there -reservations were made today and my chegue will be mailed out in the morning.
Looking foreward to meeting guys I have only talked to on E mail.
Wont be bringing a car this time but maybe the next time ( If I ever get it done)
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant-Model 614 - Deluxe rumble seat coupe

Just booked the hotel and the check is in the mail.
Franz

Hi Rick,
Your car is absolutely gorgeous!Enjoy.
Don

Where Are You From? RacingRust

Do You own a car built by Durant? Star single seat dirt track racer (in progress)

Activties
Agenda

The Activties Agenda is now on both the home page and the Events section.

After clicking on the link give it a few seconds to download, it is not a large file.

Let's see more people there, it's only a few weeks away.

Rick

My schedule just opened up so I'm sending in my money. I'll be trailering my 25 Star up I5 on Tues and Wed. Maybe those of us hauling that route can exchange cell phone numbers in case someone has a problem? If you send me yours I'll send you mine! vob_low@comcast.net

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Star

Vince,

I bought a truck and will be leaving Monday with the Roadster. I'll head out Monday the 8th with Bert & Sonia. Looks like Bert may have his 22 Star ready for the trip. We should arrive Wednesday around noon.

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Deluxe Sport Roadster

Rick

Looking forward to seeing your car.

Fashion Show: Peg wants to know if there is going to be a Roaring 20's Fashion Show. Since we are stopping in San Francisco first we need to know so that we pack accordingly. We will be arriving in Astoria sometime late Thursday afternoon.

Thanks

Charlie and Peggy Spitz

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Regret that Doris and I will be unable attend.
Hoping you have the greatest Annual Meet yet...
Our thoughts will be with you daily.
HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAT DMAC !!!!

Yates Milton
Founding Pres.

Hi All.....

Cathy & I send our regrets also, sorry but we will not be in Astoria this year.

I know you all will have a very enjoyable meet, wish all the best, and ENJOY !!!

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 14 Durant & Star Cars & a Durant-Dort buggy

My schedule just got re-arranged again and I will not be able to make it to Astoria. Have a great time.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Star

The Durant Motors Automobile Club