Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fathers Day at the Mall

Hi all,
Our local Antique car club here in Wenatchee placed about 25 cars in the East Wenatchee Mall at closing time last night and they will remain there through Fathers Day, I took the '23 Durant Touring car and couldn't resist taking a couple of pictures before we roped the cars off...

On another note, the following weekend we will be traveling up to Pendicton, BC Canada to great car show up that way on Lake Okanogan that we often attend...The events Director of the show called to let us know that Dennis Gage of "My Classic Car" and his film crew would be there and wanted the Durant there for possiable filming...I of coarse said,YES...Well, enough of this...

Have a Happy Fathers Day....Bill

Fathers Day Durant

Fathers Day Durant 1

Do You own a car built by Durant? A-22 Touring

Re: Fathers Day at the Mall

That's great Bill the pictures look real nice.
Let's us know if they film your car.

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Durant Deluxe Model 60 Sport Roadster

Hey Bill
There is a good chance he will get to at least look at your car. Last year I corresponded with Dennis about coming to our Auburn meet and being the guest speaker and also shooting some footage. Unfortunetly he had a prior filming commitment in Connecticut, but he emailed me that he would have come and was aware of Durant and would not have minded coming.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65

Bill:

Sure looks good. Best of luck. Hope we get the see the cars on TV one of these times.

Gord

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

The Durant Motors Automobile Club