Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1929 Durant 60 Roadster for sale

Hello-

I have a 1929 Durant model 60 Roadster for sale. I hate to even think of selling her, but this slow economy has me selling items I don't want to part with. I know there are only a handful of roadsters known to exist. This 60 is in fair shape, mostly original. It runs and drives but could use a tune-up and tires. Minimal rust. It was in dry storage for about 25 years before I came across it a few years ago, and it is in dry storage now. It has about 29,000 original miles. The car is located in NJ and I have a good title for the car. I know the car is quite rare, but am not quite sure of it's value. I will entertain all serious offers.

Thanks,

Matt
NJ

Re: 1929 Durant 60 Roadster for sale

Is it possible to give us some photos of your car? Photos are worth a thousand words! We would like to help...maybe even have some interest in it.

Do You own a car built by Durant? (Titled)1929 D75

The Durant Motors Automobile Club