Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1931 Frontenac

Hello All,

This Weekend while at our Monroe, WA Swap Meet I ran across this '31 Frontenac...The owner has it offered at 14,500 but says that his price is very negotiable...The Brightwork looks great but unfortunatly it appears that the body was painted with a brush...Anyway, I am sure that this is a pretty rare car as only 400 of them were manufactured...If interested give me an email and I can send a few more pictures or Call Tom Finken for details.

Owner is Tom Finken
Work # 425-402-3779
Fax # 425-415-6059

31 Frontenac

31 Frontenac 2

31 Frontenac Int.

Do You own a car built by Durant? A-22 Touring

Re: 1931 Frontenac

Wasn't this car at Portland in '07?

Bill:
I saw the car also. A good solid car but I see what you mean on the paint. Sorry I missed you.

Hal: Yes, he told me he took it to Portland last year.

Gary

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Hal...Yes, Portland in 07 and also back at Monroe last year...There doesn't appear to be anything missing or that is not original on the car, I'm thinking that it would make someone a real nice Frontenac...Gary, was it hot in Monroe or what? I thought they might have to pack me out feet first in the meat wagon.

Do You own a car built by Durant? A-22 Touring

Hi guys:
That is a fairly original 1931 Frontenac. Used to be owned by Tim Wells of Kingston, Ontario. Tim owned it from the 60's until somewhere in the 90's when he sold it and a 1933 Ace to the chap in Seattle. I believe he sold the paid for about $10,000 at the time.
It is a good driver.

Gord

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

Bill: Yes, it was hot. I think the news said 92. As I heard someone say: "first the rain and then this!"
Gary

The Durant Motors Automobile Club