Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
East Coast Chapter Spring Meet CANCELLED

It's very disappointing, but only one person registered for the spring meet in Salisbury, North Carolina. So since there was no interest the meet is being cancelled. Maybe in the fall we will try again.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

Re: East Coast Chapter Spring Meet CANCELLED

Sorry that a good event had to be cancelled. Here is an alternative for later in the year.
To all those who wish to have a good weekend event, plan on coming to Canada for our 'DURANT GATHERING' on June 27, 28 & 29. The event will be held in GUELPH, ONTARIO. Plenty of hotels close by, room to park your RV also.

Gord

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

I'm sorry to hear of the cancellation of the spring meet. My wife and I would have signed up for it but we are expecting our 9th grandchild, for some reason the grandbaby won out over the meet. So we are going to Florida from California to see him. I hope you plan another one for the North Carolina area it is the perfect setting.
Chuck

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Star Model F touring

Mike-Thank you for all the time and effort it has taken you to organize such an event for your fellow members. We appreciate it.
Not every excellent plan works out.

Mike

sorry to hear that you had to cancel the East Coast meeting.

The fall is going to bring you some challenges as well. With the DMAC in early September, that suggests October. I know at this writing that our availability in October is limited because of prior commitments, both in NJ and on the West Coast.

Peggy and Charlie

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

well, sometimes you have to "know when to fold them", as the song says. maybe it is a bad time in our economy and everyone is tightening up. why do we not just look ahead to next year....and hopefully better times.....regards, gary k

Do You own a car built by Durant? MODEL 70 COUPE AND 1930 6-14 SEDAN

Sorry to hear of the cancellation... I know how hard it is to arrange these things from a distance. We are very appreciative, Mike for all you do. Thanks so much for trying to keep us together!

I agree about the gas and other prices soaring. Thank goodness you all have this great forum to keep in contact!

Where Are You From? www.oldcarlenses.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? many :)

The Durant Motors Automobile Club