Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU

This post has absolutely nothing to do with cars, and everything to do with our alma mater winning the National Championship.

Those of you that know Peg and I know that we are avid Kansas Basketball fans. Also, those of you in the US should also know that last Monday the Kansas Jayhawks won the National Championship in overtime. The twentieth anniversary of the last National Championship.

OK you all ask, we read all of that in the paper, why are you posting. Well, Peg and I were in San Antonio in the Alamodome to watch the games last weekend.

What an experience! What a weekend.

And YES, you will have to put up with my Jayhawk clothing for the next year. I bought lots of National Championship shirts and hats.

in closing

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK, GO KU

charlie and peggy

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Re: Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU

WELL, MR. SPITZ,
I WAS ALWAYS TOLD THAT GIRLS DONT LIKE GUYS THAT DRIBBLE BEFORE THEY SHOOT......

OOPS, THERE I GO AGAIN...OLD POTTY MOUTH....REGARDS, GARY

Do You own a car built by Durant? MODEL 70 COUPE AND 1930 6-14 SEDAN

Gary

Peg laughed when I read your response, and said "I can hear him say that!"

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Charlie

WELL CHARLIE AND PEG, ITS ALWAYS NICE TO BE LUVED,.....AND EVEN BETTER WHEN YOUR TEAM WINS....
REGARDS, GARY

Do You own a car built by Durant? MODEL 70 COUPE AND 1930 6-14 SEDAN

I know this is a Durant website, but I thought that those of you that know our passion for the Kansas Jayhwawks would like to read this link

http://www.wnbc.com/todayinnewyorkblog/index.html

charlie

I'm sure its a treatable disease, much like the Ottawa Senators hockey fan thing. Patients of sports related complications just need a Durant product to take their mind off it. I hear after getting one of those vehicles the symptoms go away, at least while you are up to your arm pits in rust, grease and oil. There are rare cases where some patients need more than one vehicle to combat the problem. Thankfully I just turn the TV to a station that doesn't carry sports.
My poor wife go's to her bedroom and I can hear the screaming and cussing at the TV, as she tries to fight this disease off. The Sens finally got the true meaning of "Go Sens Go", and went down in defeat. This was good they finally understood it meant GO and had nothing to do with winning. A win for us anti sports fans.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club