Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A CRY FOR HELP ANSWERED......HALLAYLOOOOYA

WELL FRIENDS, IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE SOLVED ANOTHER IMPOSSIBLE REQUEST. DAVE SCHULTE HAS FOUND ONE OF THOSE RARE 3 1/2" M-2 RIMS IN HIS COLLECTION OF DURANT TOYS AND IT ISALREADY ON IT'S WAY TO JAMES HALL. THANX FOR THE SUPPORT AND HELP IN THE SEARCH. THE GROUP INFORMATION SEARCH SESSION NO DOUBT HELPED.
DURANTONIANS SCORE AGAIN.AND HELP UT A FELLOW DURANT LOVER TO FINISH HIS CAR...REGARDS, GARY K

Do You own a car built by Durant? MODEL 70 COUPE AND 1930 6-14 SEDAN

Re: A CRY FOR HELP ANSWERED......HALLAYLOOOOYA

Ok Gary and where are my rare parts now ? You have those in your back pocket ?

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

norme.....what do you think makes my ass look so fat?
its not a money belt....its your rare parts.my rare parts make my front look fatter.....ooooooh!
regards, gary k.....a.k.a. butt parts

Butt .. butt .. butt .. I heard it was your money belt.

Dorothy was hoping you'd part with a few small trinkets. Not likely they would be in the US anyway other than the fender light parts.

Yes Ken we still have snow. Actually it snowed last week again. Luckily it was more slush than snow and quickly went. By now last year I was back working for my bro in his lawn and garden business raking lawns and cleaning up after winter. Also Steve and I got Dorothy running for the 1st time in 40 yrs. Not this year. Even the Maple Syrup folks are saying they are way behind in production.

aaawwwwww,...maple syrup people ????.........

that's sooo sweet, Norme...you are such a sweet guy...

hahahahahahahaha......luv ya, gary k

Din't ya no .. Lanark County is the Maple Syrup capital of North America ? Never mind Vermont with the watered down weak stuff. We have the true product and I gather win awards all over the place for the syrup and other products. Yep the trees are running sap, the vats a boiling, steam rising, and natures golden syrup filling bottles or being turned into candys or maple butter. Bet the dentist's just love this time of year, ha ha. I like the "sweet water" right out of the tree or right out of the bottle after. Bet that makes diabetic's cringe.

Hey you should to try it. Might sweeten a cranky old man. Think that's what Frank said.

it makes this diabetic cringe,.....for sure ...but i would luv to try it....

The Durant Motors Automobile Club