Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
East Coast Spring Meet Update Info

Hi All....

Just incase you missed Mike's post, here are the details for our upcoming Spring meet in North Carolina......

All you DMAC members East of the Mississippi here's your chance to have a great time and meet and talk with your fellow DMAC members. The East Coast Chapter meeting will be held May 01, through May 04th, 2008 at the following hotel:

Holiday Inn
530 Jake Alexander Boulevard
Salisbury, North Carolina 28147

direct phone number is 704-637-3100

Room rates $89.99 per night Use code 2DUR

This room rate includes a coupon for a free breakfast each night registered at the restaurant. This rate is about $20.00 off their regular room rate. Reservations must be made by April 18th, but can be canceled after that if need be. We have 20 rooms blocked and the rooms not reserved by April 18th will be released and full price must be paid after that, so make your reservations and you can cancel if something comes up.

When you call the hotel make sure you mention the above code or you can book online. The person I spoke with is Carolyn Wilson.

Right now we have planned a trip to the North Carolina Transportation museum in Spenser NC and the Lowes Motor Speedway the NASCAR track. We are working on getting a tour of one of the NASCAR car builders shops and possibly one other location, but that is not confirmed yet.

If Possible either let me know here or email privately and let me know if your coming or not.

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

Mike

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant-Dort buggy

Re: East Coast Spring Meet Update Info

OK 32 flyers have been sent out to the East Coast Chapter members. Remember you must reserve your room prior to April 18th in order to get the special ECC pricing. I already have heard from Charlie S and Jack, Anybody know if they are going for sure beside Frank W and I?

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65

Anybody registered for the Spring Meet yet? Any problems with registering with the hotel? Has anybody made their mind up for sure that they are coming?

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65

I know I already posted... but thought I would bump this one up to the top too... Sadly, we can not attend, but wish we could! I think everyone tends to book late for these events, myself included.
Where are all of our east coast regulars??

Where Are You From? www.oldcarlenses.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? Just a few...

HI guys..... was hoping to be able to attend, but doesn't look to be possible. Mike, Please keep me updated in case things would happen to change for me in the next few days. Jim

i am sorry to say that Marcia and I will not make it this time...we will look forward to all the news reports and story pics to come....regards, gary k

Do You own a car built by Durant? MODEL 70 COUPE AND 1930 6-14 SEDAN

The Durant Motors Automobile Club