Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clum Switch

Hello fellow club members. I am in need of a good servicable Clum switch for a 1929 model 60. This is the ignition and lighting combination switch that mounts on the dash. Thank you, Bruce Hargin.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Durant Model 60

Re: Clum Switch

I believe the model number for the double ignition and lighting switch is 10544. I need one as well. Bruce gets first dibbs.

Re: Clum Switch

You just missed one on Ebay. You never know where sellers hide things. He didn't know what it was and had it under headlight or something. Its quite the game to try to find items based on misspelling or misnamed. Even worse here, Ebay.ca doesn't have as many items as Ebay.com , for some reason, under the same search. Say Durant then Automotive. Picked up on that using DMAC connection to Ebay and then looking under the Ebay.ca (Canada) and not seeing the same item or number of items. (not the only problem with ebay.ca. If you go to pay using PayPal you get thrown out of Ebay.ca and told to re sign on to Ebay.com to continue to PayPal to pay. Ebay said its not supposed to work that way. Well guess again it does every time. More glitches in the site)
I was just fooling around trying to find a fender light (whole or, door and /or lense)or headlights under anything I could think of calling them, for Dorothy and noted the switch. Its now on its way to Canada for a 60.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club