Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
6-14 or 70 ? Ebay

1930 Durant 6-14 dual Sidemounts
Durant 4 door Sedan (ORIGINAL CALIFORNIA CAR) Item number: 160221668501

Nothing looks 6-14 but more 1929 70, with all the wood, rad shell, etc.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

Re: 6-14 or 70 ? Ebay

I think you're right Norm. Could be a Model 66. It's a 4 speed car.

Happy Easter!!!

Yes Happy Easter to all.

If its a 4 speed sure ain't a 6-14. Yes could be deluxe 66 as well. If the 6 is reversed motor to 30 - 32 6's (exhaust drivers side pre 30's L 15 motor)you got a 29 probably. Could be another wrong year registration based on sale.

It's a Deluxe model 66 and I believe it could be this car that is listed as being owned by Carroll Holloway.

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/durant/html/dmacphoto1.htm

The car was incorrectly listed a a 614 back when he submitted the pictures ten years ago. I later corrected the mistake, but the people who host this website had a server crash and had to restore everything from a backup that was not current. My corrections were erased and stayed that way until I recently learned of the error, so now I corrected it again. Either way the car will need a lot of work.

Rick

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/durant/html/dmacphoto1.htm

Hey Rick .. Dave replied via Ebay

not a big durant guru i was told when i bought it was a 1930 ,possibly a 29, thanks dave

The Durant Motors Automobile Club