Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Website Updates

Hi Eveyone,

My work schedule has been extremely demanding so far this year, but I have managed to squeeze in a few website updates. Who needs sleep anyway, it's highly overrated.

While most of my work has been made to the backend of this website I have managed to add the following to the Photographs Page.

Durant Section
1929 Durant D60 Coupe-Tony Burke

Star Section
1927 Star Coupe - Andrew Passadore

Flint Section
1925 Flint H-40 Sedan - Bob Krause
1925 Flint B 40 Touring - Kent Agdestein

Locomobile Section
1928 Locomobile model 8-70 Sedan - Steve Davis

Dort Section
Story of Dort Motor Company

Current Restoration Projects
1929 Durant 6-63 Sedan-Brian Tanguay

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/devaux/DMAC/wolfman4sale/index.html

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Deluxe Sport Roadster

Re: Website Updates

I forgot, just added

607/614 Project - Mike Jordan in the Current Projects section.

Rick

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/devaux/DMAC/wolfman4sale/index.html

Rick
Just to let you know- I for one sure appreciate the work you put into this website. It is the best.
I check in every day -often two or three times a day
This club is fortunate to have a man like you around.
With sincere thanks for a job well done
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant-Model 614-Deuxe rumble seat coupe

Rick, I echo Ken's sentiments. I really appreciate all the work you do to make this web site the best Automotive site there is. There is no problem working yourself around this one. Many of the large companies could sure take a page from your book. I had a heck of a time just getting registered on an Insurance co's site so I could get a claim form. But I guess they don't want it to be easy to claim benefits.
All the best, and look forward to our DMAC telephone conference in a couple of weeks.
Gord

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

Thanks for your great work on the site, It's such a great resource.

Mike

Where Are You From? www.ultralab13.net

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes. It\\'s a 1930 614 Standard Sedan

HEY RICK, STOP YOUR ************* YOU DO A WEBSITE !!!! EVERYONE DOES THEM IN THEIR SLEEP, DON'T THEY??....AND REMEMBER THAT WE HAD 1000'S, NO....TENS OF THOUSANDS OF OTHERS WHO WANTED THAT JOB BECAUSE THEY KNEW THAT IT..(QUIET LITTLE CHUCKLE OFF TO THE SIDE) ...PAID SO WELL.(LOUD HAHAHAHAH..OOPS, SORRY, THAT SLIPPED OUT).....SO STOP COMPLAINING AND START WORKING....AFTER ALL ....THAT IS WHY WE ARE PAYING YOU...ALL THE BIG BUCKS !!!!!!
WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY???? YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED YOUR CHECK YET ????? WELL DON'T WORRY...I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH W.C.D. HISSELF....AND HE GAVE ME THE GO-AHEAD TO TELL YOU THIS FOR HIM THAT....."YOUR CHECK IS IN THE MAIL", HE SAYS. IT IS A BIG CHECK FROM BIG WILLIE HIMSELF SO IT MUST BE A LOT OF CRAPO...(SORRY BUT I HAD TO SQUEEZE THAT IN) [
SOOOOOOOOOOO....GET BACK TO WORK.... YOU KNOW HOW FUSSY THESE CLUB MEMBERS ARE....THEY WANT AND DESERVE THE BEST...AFTERALL , THAT IS WHY YOU WERE CHOSEN , ISN'T IT???? BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST...AND WE ALL KNOW AND APPRECIATE THAT. NOW TAKE TWO ASPIRINS TO REDUCE YOUR SWELLED HEAD AFTER THAT UNEXPECTED COMPLIMENT AND GET BACK TO WORK....
REGARDS FROM THE EXECUTIVE OFFICE

SIGNED ...UNCLE GARY
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT IN CHARGE OF
FOREIGN AFFAIRS
(THAT MEANS I WORK WITH WOMEN FROM OTHER COUNTRIES..
....DOESN'T IT?

Gary
Those foreign affairs are okay--as long as your wife diesnt catch you--then they can result in a very painful and messy death.
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant Model 614- deluxe rumble seat coupe

Hey Gary I'm still waiting for that check and I hope it's not in Confederate money.

Gary

Seems that you are from a part of the US that is now well known for affairs, but they are domestic affairs involving government officials..

Also watch out for wooden nickels.

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

hey charlie...you mean those nickels are no good??? i already got a $1.75's worth...oh gosh...screwed again........oh well.....she said she was the president's daughter....i think her name was monica.....or something like that.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club