Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Old Cars Weekly & The Durant Partner

Hi All.....

If you got the latest issue of Old Cars Weekly, be sure to look at the "Club Clips" section.

They picked up on the story from the Partner about the Lost stash of Durant parts.

With Carol as editor we are getting noticed. GREAT job Carol.

We need to get the word out about our Club. I understand that this piece has already produced a new member!

Oregon will be great in 08! See y'all there.......

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant-Dort buggy

Re: Old Cars Weekly & The Durant Partner

Good deal Frank! Told ya this was the type of story all car people like to read about...you know...the barn find, parts catch, ect... The club magizine has certainly taken a large step forward in the last year! Thanks alot Carol

Re: Old Cars Weekly & The Durant Partner

Yes Frank is the our parts man. Long time ago we always used faithful Ray Zenz there with his little home made parts catalog and really knowledgeable and fair. Then he died and I was trying to supply as many parts as possible even buying up cases of new Zenith carburetors that Rick Botti hooked me up with the wholesaler then the city of San Diego said no more cars and mounds of parts and so I was planting old cars at Mike Larsen's house in Washington and now I am so thankful that Frank Witkowski bought Ray Zenz's parts and my collection and still searching out other parts. So any member or Durant car owner need any parts please get a hold of Frank Witkowski at witfrank@bellatlantic.net or call him at 724-573-4294 . I personally feel right after having a club this parts supply job is the most important. You cannot find our parts anywhere. Thanks Frank.
Faithfully Lance Haynes

Where Are You From? www.lancedurant.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? Many

The Durant Motors Automobile Club