Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who's been in the garage?

Who's been in the garage and what have you been doin????

Dave

Re: Who's been in the garage?

I'm doing some serious cleaning, rearranging, and tossing. I've got a 10HP International "M" engine to finish. I've got all my rough Ash wood purchased. Butch and I will be starting back on the '27 Star Coupes in a couple of weeks.

10 HP International "M"

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star Touring, 1927 Star Coupe

Nice engine Don. Stationary engines has been my main hobby for the past 10 years give or take. My favorite engine is my 15 h.p. Call of the West I have. My website is briansengines.zoomshare.com if you want to have a look. You may have already been there, that is where I posted some pictures of the '26. What else do you have in your engine collection? Brian.

Where Are You From? briansengines.zoomshare.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star R Coupe

Good question Dave
Been to cold and I been too busy plowing snow to do anything out there. Spring is coming and then the wiring harness goes in and see if it will run .I will be in touch for info more than likely
Ken (the snow man )

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 durant -deluxe rumble seat copue

I have been tinkering with the 30 coupe. Put on a new exhaust system. Installed the windshield complete with a weatherstrip kit from Steele and a rebuilt windshield riser from Butters. I have repaired the door latches and window risers in the doors and am about ready to install the glass.

Dave

Hello All,
I haven't done much in the garage, but I did purchase a period aftermarket heater for my Devaux. Does anyone have any experience installing a heater?
Thanks,
Dennis

The Durant Motors Automobile Club