Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1929 Durant Parts

Hello Durantonians,

1929 durant radiator & cowl highest bid $200 and above takes all contact Gary at 503-843-3037

This ad was posted Jan 27,2008. I don't know where the phone exchange is located.

Dennis

Re: 1929 Durant Parts

Phone number is in Sheridan, OR.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

I have a 29 D63 Durant tourer that I am rebuilding.
I have a lot of parts that I do not require, Most of the mechanicals engine gearbox and wheels ect, that I would like to sell. Durant cars were very scarce in Australia and the market is quite small. If I can help some one with their restoration I would be pleased to help them out.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1929 D63 Tourer

Keith

I'm currently working on a 29 Rugby D40 tourer and chasing some door hinges. I don't know if they are the same as used on the D63, but if you have any spare that you would like to get rid of, send us an e-mail and I'll provide more specific details of what I'm chasing.

I'm in Toowoomba, Qld, Australia.

Regards
Shane

Remember we still have this one in Ont a few more weeks until its gone for good as scrap in April. Think its also $200, cowl forward with front axle /springs.

http://www.roblins.bigstep.com/homepage.html

http://www.roblins.bigstep.com/generic92.html

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

The 503 area code is in Oregon. You all do not have a phone book to which you can refer? Maybe some of the Western folks may want to deal with this. We do not want good items sent to the dump.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club