Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
lastest issue of The Durant Partner

I have not received the lastest issue of The Durant Partner. Is there anyone else out there who has not received theirs. If so, I will wait a little longer with patience.
Dave Jansen

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929/30 Model 6-63

Re: lastest issue of The Durant Partner

Well Yes we in the Country Down Under have not received our copy yet. I guess the American Eagle is a little out of breath flying across that mighty Pacific Ocean.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Rugby d40 Wire Sided Van/pick up

Both the USPS and Australia Post won't set expectations for this class of mail, but its been my experience that the average observed time to Australia for letter post is 14 days. International mail went out on the 18th so don't despair they're not late yet. Should any magazine get lost or damaged we will send a replacement.

Rick Botti

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Deluxe Sport Roadster

Hey guys, don't despair. It took several days longer to get to Guelph, Ontario than other parts of the world. I finally got my copy and it is excellent. That is one problem with this web page. As soon as one person gets their copy, every one expects theirs. If we did not know when others got their copy, our expectations would not be so high. With our world wide postal service, there are different grades of service, and if the posties have too much of one grade, something has to suffer. In my case, it was delivery of the DURANT PARTNER. Keep up the faith.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

Well the latest issue of the Durant Partner was in the mail box this afternoon so it has reached the Great Southern Land Down Under. Lets hope that in the future we may be able to have some articles in the Partner from owner down under. Great to see the pics etc from the Auburn Meeting.
Congrats to Carol.

Ted Kruger

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 3, D60 - 1929/30,D65 - 1928 and D63 - 1928?

Glad your copy reached you Ted. Carol needs material for the next issue, how's your typing fingers?

Rick

Hi Ted,
I would love to get an article from you or any other member from anywhere in the world where there are Durant Products, Durant Product technical information, or anything you would like to share. No need to be a great writer... we can help you along.

send to editor@durantmotors.org
or by good ole fashioned snail mail. My address is in the Partner!

Do You own a car built by Durant? many

Ted,
I can only add the same sentiments as Rick and Carol. Give me a call and I will try to help. 6258 4608. Also would like to talk about puting one of your cars in the "wheels" show in front of Old parliament House on March 16th. I received my copy Wednesday 30th.
Phil Donoghoe

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 D66 deluxe sedan

Well my copy of The Durant Partner arrived today 1 St February. Well done Carol.It really was worth waiting for. Ps. Rick you were spot on with your times. Does any one know if Frank Witowski is away. Have sent a
few emails over the past weeks but no reply.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Rugby d40 Wire Sided Van/pick up

Don't think so John .. was talking to Frank over email last night.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club